Watch WWE RAW 5/19/14 – May 19th 2014 – 05/19/14
Discuss about RAW below in the comments.
Watch WWE RAW 5/19/14 – May 19th 2014 – 05/19/14
Discuss about RAW below in the comments.
i can compare all of u with a dog and i would say the dog is way better. All the people that hate cena can go fuck yourself peace bitches:)
Why can't Daniel Bryan have a run with the WWE World Heavyweight Championship without Triple H or Stephanie McMahon doing anything to take it away
I really hope that they are going somewhere with this Sandow thing, maybe he turns super angry all the time or something?
SUMMER RAE? > LEILA but ... But ... it will be COOL if FADANGO come with the 2 GIRLS on his entrance ^^
My thoughts... (spoiler alert)
- Wyatt/Cena Promo: Awesome promo by Bray. "John Cena sucks" chant was nice to hear. Cena coming in from behind when his music hit was no surprise though.
- Cesaro v. Sheamus: Only a matter of time before the King of Swing wins the U.S. Title. As a Paul Heyman guy, he's bound for glory and the U.S. title will be his first step, hopefully. I'm just glad the championship is being utilized now.
- Big E v. Ryback: Obvious they were just there to set a time to beat. I don't think anyone expected either of these two to actually go up against BNB at Payback. Therefore, a match I didn't care too much about, even though I'd like to see both of them eventually move up in the ranks. (they need a character change first).
- R-Truth/Naomi v. Fandango/Layla: Pointless bringing out the Funkadactyls. I wasn't really listening to commentary, but I'm guessing they were there just to promote Season 3 of Total Divas? Either way, I'm satisfied with the upcoming feud between Summer and Layla. I think with Summer Rae finally away from Fandango, she'll be able to show off more of a her in-ring skills that we've seen in NXT. And I must admit, I did not see the double make-out session coming. Fandango... lucky man.
- Stephanie/Bryan Promo: I like how she came out to DB's music. A nice big "suck it" to the fans of DB. As for the belts, I doubt DB will give up his belts. He's just going to pull the "No" chant next RAW and defy the authority once again. Tangent: I'm tired of DB's persona. I hate the whole "he's just like you" crap. If I wanted to watch someone just like me run around half naked, I'd look in the mirror. And to call him the underdog still is just stupid. Wouldn't him being champion signify him NOT being an underdog anymore? I don't get it. Granted, I don't get the whole appeal to Daniel Bryan to begin with. Sure he works hard, but all he does is kick and flail around. Makes me wonder why they say he's such a technical wrestler when his moveset is so limited. If I'm wrong, prove me so. Show me a match where he does something different then jump and run around, throw kicks, and do his one submission. Don't try to defend him by spouting other superstars that have limited movesets, because it's not about them. End Tangent.
- THE RETURN OF THE UNION JACKS!!! And then Rusev ruined the fun :( As much as I like Rusev because of how athletic he is for a big guy (and because he comes out with the Ravishing Russian), I can't help but think he's going to turn into another Ryback due to lack of creative plots.
- RVD v. Del Rio: Always have and always will be a fan of RVD even if he's not in his prime anymore. Not sure, but it looks like Del Rio refused to set up RVD for the Rolling Thunder. Bad Del Rio, bad. Crappy ending to the match, but whatever.
- Batista v. Rollins: For Triple H being so high up in rank in the WWE, I find it amusing he chose not to utilize his power and ban the Shield from ringside. Looks like all the authority has gone to Stephanie. Obvious outcome. Both Evolution and the Shield out at the ring, of course there would be interference. Oh well. Hopefully their match at Payback will be as good as at Extreme Rules. I want to see Rollins jump off the top of another entrance.
- Alicia Fox v. Paige: Wow did Paige get screwed over on this one. I guess I shouldn't be surprised though seeing how it's the WWE. I guess they didn't want her to get a hometown victory. Anyways, match started out awesome. Both women were fierce. The Paige Turner was weak though this match. So much so that it didn't even get a pop from the audience, probably because it was barely recognizable as the move. I was hoping for a reverse scorpion finish but instead we got Alicia Fox throwing Paige into the corner and kicking her in the head for the victory. Not the build-up I was hoping for Alicia Fox. I was hoping they'd carry out her anger more, but I guess they need to speed up the process and let her get a victory over Paige so they can go at it at Payback. She must be having a blast with her current character. Best victory celebration ever. Stole the crown, stole a kid's Coke, then poured it on herself. I still hope Paige retains the Diva's championship, but I'm turning into a Fox fan.
- Henry v. Ziggler: Obvious victory for Dolph, but sorry Ziggler. Still not your time to shine. I never really liked him, but he's growing on me.
- Rose/Swagger Promo: London says "Don't be a lemon. Be a rosebud!" Finally Adam Rose gets some a decent crowd reaction outside of NXT.
- Cena v. Harper: They recapped what happened at the start of the show after every match and promo, so by the time the match actually got underway, I didn't even want to watch it anymore. I love the Wyatts but them and Cena received way too much face time this episode. Sidenote: it's a shame what they're doing to the tag team championships. I hate when WWE gives someone a title and then uses them in a story that renders the title(s) useless. If you're going to use the Usos as bodyguards for John, give the titles to someone else or at least show that the Wyatts are interested in them. They're doing to the Usos what they did with Ambrose when he had the US title. As for the match itself... For a Cena match, I actually enjoyed it. Harper's awesome in ring. His moveset always surprises me. And finally Wyatt was able to show his finisher can be pulled off within a second like Cena's and then dominated. It at least makes Cena appear not as a superhuman for once.
This is probably the worst time for WWE. First, their stock prices fell, Vince lost 350 million in one day.
2) Daniel Bryan is out because of neck surgey
3) Cena's not getting a reaction from the crowd, what WWE wanted.
4) CM Punk's not coming back anytime soon.
5) This week's raw gets the lowest TRP.
6) Babyfaces are getting booed from the fans
7) WWE Network - poor reception
if trips and steph divorce then ambrose can swoop in and claim his rightful throne as the TITTY MASTER!!!!!!!!!!
can any wrestler please help john cena from this nightmare cause this has went too long please he is helpless from it
There are no words to describe how talented and good Bray Wyatt is in the ring, on the mic, with the crowd. It's amazing!
Dean makes me laugh so much, it was supposed to be Dean AND Roman on commentary but it looks like Dean had all the things to say :P that's why we love him! Kinda peed that the match didn't end with someone winning....but The Shield got the upper hand again so that's good.
Would've been awesome though if Triple H would've had to call out Seth as the winner, talk about disappointment!
Shocked that Paige lost, in her home town too! I get that Foxy is a heel and everything now but god damn did she pay for that drink?
I get WWE are PG and kid friendly but hasn't WWE got the word 'wrestling' in it? Or am I just presuming that all Adam Rose can do it just prance around like a little fairy with a bunny and not show a single wrestling move?!
WWE isn't a wrestling company anymore (they said it themselves), so it doesn't shock me at all that all they have Rose do is "just prance around like a little fairy with a bunny and not show a single wrestling move".
Vince will never get dethroned, only if Cena dies tomorrow (won't go into the details on why the company would fail then), but he will get very close to it. Even if his ratings fall to only 50 000 people, they will find a way to get the ratings back to the way they were.
I might do actually, I watched a few matches when Seth Rollins was on there and Punk but nothing since.
Is it good?
Some people cant get into indie wresting. Some people don't like the small crowds, the bad camera working, the bad lighting, etc. Plus if someone who is a WWE fan says that they want to see great wrestling, they actually mean from WWE and not other companies. It's stupid, I agree, but some people out there are like that. I was one (WAS is the keyword)
Haha good quote :P wow, I'm just shocked, considering that all the interviews I've watched with The Shield and AJ and Kaitlyn they said it brings an intensity to the matches if they do good moves and yet they have people like Adam Rose and El Torito who make it SOOO fake!
The question is, do you love watching wrestling, or do you love WWE's style of wrestling? If you chose the latter, then ROH will not be for you/. However if you chose the former, then my answer is, yes, ROH is really good and they have great wrestlers, great wrestling and great storylines on there.
Yeah, I used to be one too. But then I decided to watch it and I am so happy now. Though, I've heard that ROH might be having a re-modelling for Best In The World.
I will have to check it out then I think. When Punk and Seth were on there, their moves and storylines were AMAZING!!!
Yeah, go to ROH and select "ROH NJPW War of the Worlds" and Enjoy! You may need to skip a few mins ahead for the show to start.
Enjoy. You may need to skip a few mins ahead for the show to start. It's a lot like the latest SmackDown.
Yeah. I do hope their production also gets better. Not that it matters as much as the wrestling, but it would certainly make the show better overall.
Agreed. They already have great wrestlers, great wrestling and great storylines, but they are lacking that as well as a TV deal.
Me too. If they get a TV deal in South Africa and then tour here in a few years' time, their shows will be sold out. Guaranteed.
Well, ROH isn't very popular in India but the name pro wrestling in itself would pack their shows completely with a nice audience. That way they would get tons of lifetime fans.
You have to check out the tag team match of Rich Swan & Ricochet vs AR Fox & Samuray Del Sol from PWG All Star Weekend 9
I think they only did those back in 2009. I remember seeing ads about it. Not sure they still show/do it in India.
Check out the highlights of the match: h t t p s : / / w w w .y o u t u b e . c o m / w a t c h ? v = j b b V M H G o p 8 8
(Just remove the extra spaces)
Some of the greatest highflying wrestling you'll ever seen. Great sequences, great spots and freaking entertaining. And of those guys is in WWE now. Insane stuff.
I know they did earlier this year or last year and they had Bobby Lashley and Scott Steiner on the show.
I just watched your link - WOW, all those moves were so well executed. Even the basic move like the drop kick was way better that any drop kick we see in the WWE at the moment. Crazy good match!!
My only problem with the match was that it came off too choreographed, but it was still freaking entertaining. Way better than the crap WWE puts on the air. BTW Have you watched the complete match yet?
All I can find is this: h t t p s : / / t w i t t e r . c o m / W W P O n l i n e / s t a t u s / 3 0 2 5 8 4 7 0 4 3 1 6 6 2 4 8 9 8
No I didn't watch the whole match yet, but I will do. I agree that it was very choreographed but it was amazing to watch! It would be so great if there were a couple of those guys in WWE...
I hope they let this guy keep his mask though. I love masked wrestlers but looks like WWE has a thing against them nowadays.
He wrestled with a similar mask on NXT. I think they need someone to replace Rey Mysterio one day and seeing as that Sin Cara didn't work out, they needed someone else, and he is very good.
Oh, ok. Who, according to you, would be the most precious wrestler on the current WWE roster? Taking everything(including age) in mind?
Who do you think is either the most talented or most entertaining who seems to be worth the WWE's money?
Kevin Steen, Prince Devitt, KENTA, Kazuchika Okada, Young Bucks, Adam Cole and reDragon.
Of course they all have to be booked right.